NIDN : 0426047502
Nama : Riko Hendrawan
Pend. Terakhir : S3 Manajemen Keuangan
JFA : Lektor
Kode Dosen : RHE
Title : Dr. SE., MM., QIA
Prodi : S2 Manajemen
Fakultas : Ekonomi dan Bisnis
Dr. Riko Hendrawan, ACP.,CFC., CSCP., QIA.
RIKO born in Tangerang, April 26, 1975. He achieved doctoral degree in finance from Padjadjaran University (2008). Riko also graduated from National Defenese Institute PPRA LIII, in 2015. In Tel-U, he lectured Derivative Securities, Valuation and Security Analysis, International Finance, Corporate Finance, Risk Management and Strategic Management.
Prior to joining Tel-U since January 2009, once Riko had worked, among others, in PT. Globalindo Nusantara Mandiri and PT. Adityadasa Cipta Manunggal (Aditya Group). TELKOM Foundation appointed him as Vice President of Portfolio Management since April 2014. And since September 2014 he also worked for PT. Sandhy Putra Makmur, as Chief Executive Officer. In Tel-U itself, Riko was appointed as the Head of Business Services and Consultancy and the Head of Institute of Research and Community Services. His current position is a member of Faculty of Graduate School of Business (since January 2009). Now, Riko assigned as Head of Research and Management Development Center Manager of Indonesian Management Forum (FMI) and Secretary of National Defense Institute Graduate Community in West Java.
Holding several professional certificates, Riko also becomes a visiting lecturer for several universities and a facilitator for some companies related to Business Plan, Financial Statement Analysis, Investment, Budget and Control, etc. Besides, he is a speaker for a couple of national and international conferences.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Commisioner PT Shandy Putra Makmur (2014 – 2015)
- Audit Committee PT Pos Indonesia (2010-2012)
- Investment and Risk Monitoring Committee PT Pos Indonesia (2012-2014)
- Audit and Investment Committee PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara (2011-2014)
- Visiting Lecturer at SESKO AU, PPAk – UNPAD, MM-UNPAD , MM –UPI, Doctoral Program in Management – UPI
- Fasilitator Training and Development at PT. Pindad, PT Telkomsel, PT Infomedia Nusantara
- Consultancy Telkom Employee Opinion Survey, Telkom Costumer Satisfaction Infratel
Survey, Telkom Wifi Demand Survey, Telkom Costumer Satisfaction Infratel Survey, PT.
Shandy Putra Makmur (Head of Restructuring)
- Comparative Analysis of Black- Scholes Model and Trinomial Model In Us Dollar to Rupiah for Hedging in 2008 – Garda Business (2018)
- Aplikasi Garch untuk Penentuan Premi Harga Kontrak Opsi Saham di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Garch Application For Premium Price Determination of Optional Stock Option in Indonesia Stock Exchange) – Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan (2017)
- Fixed asset management in the Indonesian Government Agencies: A case study at ministry of trade – International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management (2017)
- Forward, Forward Option and No Hedging Which One is the Best for Managing Currency Risk? – Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan (2017)
- Pengaruh indeks harga saham gabungan, faktor ekonomi makro dan indeks Dow Jones industrial average terhadap indeks harga saham LQ 45 Periode 2008-2012 dalam keputusan investasi (The effect of composite stock price index, macroeconomic factors and Dow Jones industrial average index on stock price index LQ 45 Period 2008-2012 in investment decision) – Jurnal Manajemen Indonesia (2017)
- The Analyisis of The Influence of Eva and Mva Towards Stock Return (study At Agriculture Industry Listed In Idx Period 2009-2015) – eProceedings of Management (2017)
- Test of Speed of Adjustment Towards The Capital Structure in Indonesia Telecommunication Industry – Jurkubank (2016)
- Efficiency of Indonesia’s Mutual Funds during 2007-2011 by Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) – Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan, Universitas Merdeka Malang (2013)
- Effect of Capital structure on Banks Performance : A Profit Efficiency Approach Islamic and Conventional Banks Case in Indonesia – International Research Journal of Finance and Economics Issue , Euro Journals Publishing (2012)
- Analisis Kointegrasi Bursa-Bursa Asia (Cointegration Analysis of Stock-Exchange Asia) – Journal of Finance and Banking, Universitas Merdeka Malang (2011)
- Application and Comparison between Merton and GARCH Option Model for Barrier Option in Indonesia Stock Exchange – International Journal of Economics and Finance Studies (2011)
- Aplikasi Barrier Option di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Application Barrier Option in the Indonesia Stock Exchange) – Journal of Management Indonesia, Institut Manajemen TELKOM (2010)
- Measuring efficiency as Intermediation Approach Between Conventional and Shari’a Bank in Indonesia – Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan, Universitas Merdeka Malang (2010)
- Perbandingan Model Opsi Black – Scholes dan Model Opsi GARCH di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Comparison of the Black-Scholes Option Model and Model GARCH option in the Indonesia Stock Exchange) – Journal of Finance and Banking. Penerbit: Universitas Merdeka Malang (2010)
- Aplikasi GARCH untuk Penentuan Premi Harga Kontrak Opsi Saham di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Application GARCH for Determining Stock Option premium price in the Indonesia Stock Exchange) – Journal of Finance and Banking, PERBANAS (2009)
- Pengujian GARCH Option Model untuk Barrier Option di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Testing GARCH Option Barrier Option Model for the Indonesia Stock Exchange)- Journal of Technology Management ITB (2009)
- Test Keakuratan Model Opsi Black – Scholes untuk Penentuan Harga Premi Kontrak Opsi Saham di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Accuracy Test Model Black-Scholes Option Pricing for Premium Stock Option in the Indonesia Stock Exchange) – Journal of Business and Management EKSEKUTIF (2009)